Saturday, September 4, 2010

Its Not About the POV or even POI :(




When I looked at those pics, it just a scenery shot with no real interest. And denial slowly came "its because I only have one POV ..and on and on .."
A well-composed photo has only one Point Of Interest, meaning that the eye is drawn to one area of the photo. Cos when you look at an image your eye will generally need a ‘resting place’ or something of interest to really hold it.
Another important thing is Point Of View technique. The way we take picture can prove our laziness :p. Playing with the angle of a shot can make all the difference.
Now I look again at those picture. Ok, I get tricky with slow shutter speed :). But next time I take my camera out and line it up for a shot, before I press the shutter button I will ask myself:
“What is the Focal Point in this Picture?”

4 comments:

Veronica Tanuwidjaja said...

Nice kompo and frame...

francesca ken said...

thanks, sissy...:)

: thatpop : said...

I love this one,

francesca ken said...

thanks..sometimes when i thought i was breaking the rule the picture then says no...hahaha