Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Kicking Hanoi in Black & White


I always love Vietnam. I dont know why. Maybe just because they have lots of shady park where i can sit and sip my Cha Pe Da while staring at the crazy traffic motorbike. I just love it.
On my 4th visit to Vietnam, I set my self to go to Northern. Hanoi of course will be my first stop. Hanoi is now the country's center of economy, politics, culture and society.
Hanoi well known for typical tropical seasoned place of South East Asia with four season.
A bitter hot in August. Oh yes, very!


 Ho Hoan Kim Lake

Hoan Kim Lake used to called Luc Thuy Lake or Green Water Lake.



St. Joseph Catedral of Hanoi
Also known as Nhà Thờ Lớn, a short distance from Ho Hoan Kiem Lake. It was simply known as the "big Church", designed to resemble the Notre Dame Paris. St. Joseph becomes absolutely pack on Sunday as vietnamese now enjoy their freedom of worship. 



 Street Food

Street food can be found on the main street of Hanoi. Got stuck into duck's tounge, seafood, strange vegetables and flavour. Try seasonal fruits!


I thought it will be boring if i post traffic motorbike pics. Am i right?

*to be continued*

No comments: